Sunday, November 28, 2004

Bloody gashes

2 more subjects.. can't wait *grin*
hmm... today was a day full of ups and downs... the up: est is over
then my bro decided to treat me for dinner.. food was pretty good... unfortunately when i was getting out of my car outside my house, me with my fabulous and incredible 'luck' (i have a sad tendency of getting hurt on absolutely nth... and anything.. ish) i manage to gash my foot (i was wearing sandals... wish i hadn't) on a pedal-lock... an unused pedal-lock... haih.. got a 2.5cm gash on my foot (doesn't sound so bad, rite? try measuring it on ur own skin to see how long it is..) and the widest part of the gash is 0.2mm... pretty deep.. was bleeding profusely... probably means i need more vitamin k *sigh*
hurts like hell too.. ahaha.. but at least i'm sure i won't get lock-jaw.. hehe
good thing though.. didn't need to dress my wound like i usually do... was hopping up my stairs (and dripping blood all the way.. ahaha.. but had to clean it up after that) and was washing it.. juz had found the iodine (iodine is way way painful.. haih.. ahaha.. wished i could have found flavine instead) and the cotton buds (and dripping blood all over the upstairs as well... definitely am having a shortage of vit k) when my mum came out, and took pity on me.. lol.. even my lil' sis did! hehe.. gave me her precious pillow.. keke.. but i gave it back.. not so bad to keep my lil' sister's things.. ahaha
pain pain pain pain pain... argh...
but at the moment, seems like some of my frenz have worse probs than me, so i'll swallow all my self-pity and whack myself for being such a self-indulgent ass and prepare to listen... keke
may the force be with people who had a bad day
cheers~

2 comments:

nianz said...

pity pity..tsk tsk..but at least you didn't need stitches..rite??? look on the bright side=) hope it heals by prom nite=)

| j-ann* | said...

sure it'll heal by then... lol