Friday, March 11, 2005

Tears and Laughter

spm results finally came out!! damn.. didn't do well but oh well.. i've come to terms wid it
honestly should have known that the results won't be that good d.. ahaha.. my car broke down yesterday so something like a bad omen.. luckily i had friends to help me out when my car broke down.. and of course, thanks to the inti security guard, the eon centre mechanic, ming, jo, varsha and their friend, my mum and big brother.
to all my friends who did well in spm.. congratulations!! congrats to nianz for her 10As, jo for her 11A1s (freak! ahaha), jie for her 11As, amy for her 8As, sonia for her 8As and sookie for her results too. i'm glad for you guys that we all did well..
kudos too, to my inti friends who did well.. even those who didn't score straight A1s.. ur results were good too, k? i know many of u expected straight A1s but A2s are considered As too.. to those who didn't get straight As, ur results were all pretty damn good too so don't feel bad.
went to gurney to 'celebrate'. ahaha.. anyway, went to fish and co. the food was good.. seems like i spent my whole day eating.. i went to eat a waffle.. then went to fish and co.. then went to secret recipe. i'm stuffed to puking d.. ahaha
went to 1-stop in the evening wid my bro and his gf. hehe.. they got me this crystal thing that's s'pose to improve memory.. it's real pretty.. and blue too!! yay!! kind of 'congrats u did well for spm gift' although honestly, my results didn't kinda warrant the crystals. thanks guys!
to all my friends who i met up wid last nite for the million dollar baby and today for results and kai kai after that.. thanks for making this morbid day so much better!! u really really made my day fun.
juz a note to some of my suicidal contemplating friends... u guys did well!! don't think stuff like dat k??????? it's not worth it!!!
may the force be with straight A scorers...
cheers~

3 comments:

nianz said...

err...no off jann but you got my results wrong..not to sound arrogant or anything but i got 11a's 10 a1's and 1 a2....

| j-ann* | said...

sorry sorry.. typed wrong.. sorry

| j-ann* | said...

sorry sorry.. typed wrong.. sorry