Thursday, April 13, 2006

tagged??

nianzie wants us to do this. so fine. i'll do it. =p

[ ] I'm afraid of the quiet. don't like it being tooooooo quiet though....
[] I am really ticklish. not really.. i do have ticklish spots but not many ppl know where they are...
[*] I'm afraid of the dark. pretty much, yea
[ ] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night
[ ] I am homosexual.
[*] I believe in true love. unfortunately...
[ ] I've ran away from home. i want to go home. think i've ever ran away?
[ ] I listen to political music.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[*] I shut others out when I'm sad. except for a select few...
[*] I stayed out all night. yup. very very often. not much nowadays that uni has started though..
[ ] I open up to others easily.
[*] I am keeping a secret from the world. quote amy "who isn't?"
[*] I watch the news. lame? pathetic? so sue me. i can't afford newspapers anymore
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs. don't actually own CDs anymore. rip stuff off the net =p
[*] I love Disney movies. juz keep swimming....
[ ] I am a sucker for green eyes. hmm.. if only asians had green eyes.....
[ ] I don't kill bugs.
[*] I curse once in awhile. never in the extreme
[ ] I have (had) "x"s in my screen name.
[*] I've slipped and fell in public. who hasn't? besides.. i'm rather klutzy =p
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[ ] I love Spam.
[*] I bake well. more or less. but it's all rather a matter of perception isn't it?
[ ] I have worn pajamas to class. damn vain.
[ ] I have owned something from Abercrombie.
[ ] I have a job.
[*] Talked on a phone for 5+hours time of my life i dont' like talking about
[ ] I love Dr. Phil.
[*] I like someone.
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[*] I am self-conscious. average teenage girl behaviour... but not to the extreme... at least i hope not..
[*] I love to laugh. laughing is good for the soul
[*] I have tried alcohol. regularly. cut down on the intake already though.. lol
[*] I drink alcohol on a regular basis. often enough. but as stated above. stopped already. i need all the brain cells i have
[ ] I have tried a cigarette.
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[*] I loved Lord of the Flies. one of the better classical bks.. rather disturbing though..
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills. no prob wid this.. especially after std6... =p
[*] I have a few scars. many many.. guides is bad for the skin. bamboo leaves permanent scars
[*] I've been out of this country.
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[*] I love chocolate. ice-cream's better
[ ] I bite my nails.
[ ] I am not comfortable with being me.
[*] I play computer games when I'm bored. living in a secluded, disconnected dusthole, i DO need some entertainment...
[*] Gotten lost in the city. hahaha. i admit it. i'm damn blur
[ ] Thought of suicide before.
[ ] Seen a shooting star.
[ ] Had a serious surgery.
[ ] Gone out in public in your pajamas.
[ ] Have kissed a stranger.
[*] Hugged a stranger. a friend's friend... who hugs in greeting
[ ] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of the same sex. don't like fighting
[ ] Been in a fist fight.
[ ] Been arrested.
[ ] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose.
[ ] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] Made out in an elevator.
[ ] Swore at your parents.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose. nope. never on purpose. i'm not THAT evil
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Gotten stiches.
[*] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. it's called exam time. wait.. does milo count? oh well.. i've drank milk often enough too.. haha
[*] Bitten someone. yep. be careful. i bite =p
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[ ] Gotten the chicken pox.
[*] Crashed into a car. sigh
[ ] Been to Japan.
[*] Ridden in a taxi. in kl.. who hasn't?
[*] Shoplifted. unintentionally. they didn't check my stuff out. and i didn't know. until i got back and compared my expenditure and found a difference in accounts...
[ ] Been fired.
[*] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. sigh. double sigh. triple sigh. hahaha
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach. eek.. the quality (looks-wise and age-wise) of all my male teachers.... WRONG!
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] Been to Europe.
[ ] Slept with a co-worker
[ ] Been married.
[ ] Gotten divorced.
[*] Saw someone/something dying.
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[ ] Been to Canada.
[*] Been on a plane.
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[*] Thrown up in a bar. *blush*
[*] Eaten sushi. recently became pretty addicted to jap food.. haha
[ ] Been snowboarding.
[ ] Been skiing.
[ ] Been ice skating. steven, alex and the rest of my gang here.. i STILL WANT TO GO. after dynamics!!
[*] Cried in public. *blushes again*
[ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed. never purposely.. but i DO have a problem with traffic.. as ash and steven well know.. hahaha
[*] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have. guilty. =/
[*] Thought of someone almost 24/7.
[ ] Hate the world.

No comments: