Sunday, July 09, 2006

and then again...

long time since my last update.
anyway.. today is the 9th of july. means today is the world cup finals day! the world cup has turned my life upside down. my biological clock is totally screwed up. i sleep at 5 almost everyday whether or not there is a match. and in the afternoon, i feel like a zombie but i can't sleep coz i've to help around the hse (i'll probably make a good maid/babysitter/labourer with all the 'training' i'm doing now. makes me wonder why in the world my parents HAVE a maid -_-")
i so hate leather sofas. i thought they were nice. until i ended up having to polish all teh sofas in my hse. omg. torture. my muscles have been begging for relieve but to no avail *sigh*

anyway... i went prom gown hunting. oooh.. i love shopping. even when it's not for me! anyways, picked amy around 2 and then we begun our hunt. ended up in strait settlements *note: this is where i bought my old prom gown from and the sales ppl there are sooooo friendly. and the girl helping us, emmy, is soooooooooo sweet. and helpful. and has impeccable english) after strait settlements.. drove to a shop in greenlane which my mum told me about. but i couldn't FIND it =(
and.. this idiot policeman pissed me off while i was there. i was driving (mind u, well within speed limit) and he horned at my car and pointed to the side of the road. i was wondering wth did i do wrong but watever, i pulled over. and then he rode past me and turned around and like asked me to wait (upon reflection he might juz have been apologizing but at the moment i though he was asking me to wait) so i bloody waited. and waited. and he disappeared from view. and still i waited. he didn't appear -_-" i drove off
couldn't find anything nice so we went back to strait settlements where she bought this really beautiful brown dress with beaded embroidery (at least it isn't black)

last few weeks were pretty much the same as usual. movies, going out, movies, going out. steven came down to pg so went out wid him couple of times. spent most of my hols shopping (omg i really racked up a psycho bill. haha. luckily this mth loads of savings)
went glo wid sookie, tracy and a whole bunch of saints guys last week. kinda fun, clubbing especially since i haven't gone in a long time.. and going anywhere wid sookie and the rest of them is always fun.
ken is still a killer when he's drunk/high. lol. luckily his car's ok now.

holiday is coming to an end *awwww*
frankly, i don't mind baby sitting.. but it really is trying sometimes when i've to wake up at 7am in the morning to tie my little sister's hair in the strangest concoctions. i suppose it's sweet that she wants me to do it and no one else.. but when u consider that i sleep at 5/6am and have to wake up at 7.... *yawn*
going back to kl in three days time. *sigh*
may the force be with prom gown hunters...
cheers~

No comments: