Tuesday, October 17, 2006

soon-to-be-homeless smurf

WANTED:
new house
must come with a single room, internet access and a washing machine.

and a bed





seriously. i DO need a new place to stay. the lease on my current room comes to an end in november and i've to find a new place to stay next sem.
if i want to keep my current room, i've to pay rent for the time i'm having my summer break.. which comes up to a neat little grand total of RM2625.
which can actually buy me a new computer or a return ticket to melbourne to visit my bro there #1
see, this is why changing course was actually a bad idea. =(
i should have gone straight into business.

i'm actually going to miss my room. it is a bit small.. and the security is crazy-assed tight. but it's still comfy AND a single room with aircon. which is like 'omg, you never get those kinda rooms in this area coz they're always full!'
*sigh*


moving out's gonna be such a hassle. and even wanting a single room with internet access and a washing machine is a bit much to ask for *sigh*

anyone know of rooms around here or wants a new housemate whom is not too difficult to live with
#2 please contact me.

mind me. i have just done a stocktake on my room and have come to a conclusion that i've got too many things.
hence, conclusion drawn: i'm gone to have a hell of a time moving my stuff out.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

may the force be with homeless smurfs,
cheers~

#1 this of course will never happen. my parents would not give me the RM2625. if i want to visit my brother i'm going to have to make sure my grades are good enough to make it to melb. either that or he has his wedding ceremony.

#2 this is of course, if i don't need to share room. sharing rooms makes me grouchy coz i've got privacy issues. otherwise, it's true. i'm not too bad to live with coz i clean up. places which are TOO dirty makes me grouchier. and i tend to clean stuff when too bored.



No comments: