Friday, January 19, 2007

failed wannabe terrorist smurf

so, i went for paintball at the very best site in the world last sat with my friends.
at the war museum, batu maung.

a hundred bucks later, i learnt a valuable lesson.


*musing*



i'll make a terrible terrorist.
no, it's not the amount i had to run. neither is it being attacked by red ants. nor my abmyssal inability to breathe properly with the mask on (i think it DOES look very yeng on some of the guys though).

it is my bad aim.


it was fun though.
although i died every single time.
and i got shot in the head, which hurt momentarily but it wasn't as bad as some of the other wounds by friends took.
below is only one of the pics taken from that outing. they're actually loads more, but this is the only one i've received.

terrorist wannabes: yong lun, jo's boyfriend*, danny, me (holding gun no. 45. ppl have pointed out here that u can tell it's me coz i'm the shortest in the group. see, i know i'm short. and shorter than the rest. except for the person on the extreme right. i'm taller than her *lol*), peter and sookie.
danny also points out here (*me points and laughs coz i agree with him) that there's no point in smiling and trying to look prettiful coz no one can see ur face anyway.



hmm. paintball was superbly tiring. my total lack of excercise in the past year also attributed to my muscles protest.
and i kept on fogging up my mask during the third fight. must be due to the excessive breathing. *lol*
the paintball site is damn cool though. with bunkers and all those message runner zones. (the japs and brits REALLY fought there during WWII)
oh. and i also got the moles on my nose zapped off earlier that morning.
i've to wear a plaster on my nose for two weeks =(
aside from that, very routined life here. hang out, work, eat, sleep, internet, etc.

may the force be with terrorist lookalikes...
cheers~





*note: jo's boyfriend's (she tells me it's a pseudo-boyfriend and officially, they aren't together. it's a technical thing. how.. complicated -_-) name is actually something that ends with a -bert. albert, gilbert, dilbert, ratbert.. hmm.. none of those sound right. damn my dory-like memory. i'll repost when i remember.
oh.. and it my last post, i noted i'd repost one of the photos when i get a version which doesn't have hui sen cut out. i have received a better version but i'm lazy to repost. so i'm lazy. bite me.

No comments: