Friday, March 23, 2007

portals to nowhere

things that irk me:

- getting fat
- pimples
- bad hair days. not that i've got really bad hairdays anymore. but this is all assuming i ever do.
- msn acting all cranky on me.
- being ignored
- not having enough sleep.
- not being sure of what to do with myself.

and..

- the monash portal NOT being abled to be accessed on a regular basis.

GRR!

seriously, the admin have gotta do something about it. how are people supposed to do assignments and such?

i've got a presentation to prepare. and i can't download my question.
damned portal.

and i'm still pondering what to get.

hmm.


vin, jien (yes, same name!) and me.
i will upload a group photo of the three of us, jason and dickson one day.
key word here being one day.
assuming i ever get a group photo taken.


may the force be with unopenable portals... (and me, who needs to get the presentation done)
cheers~

No comments: