Thursday, June 05, 2008

concept sleeping

i've been studying for like, oh, erm, teehee, a few hours straight, with a few (ok, so more than a few, teehee, i got bad willpower) ebay-break-times in between.. and to my horror, i'm getting O-L-D!

ATTACK OF THE KILLER BACKACHES! and headaches. for the last couple of weeks or so.

i am tired and i want to sleep.

and then i decided to go stumble around for some nice places to sleep.. and here are the best i found!

actually, they're just concept designs and like custom-made stuff (plus i lost the link for the site already *paiseh*) but i just thought i'd share..

anyway, yea, this is another random post.

i am SO SO scared!
comm banking in two days! LESS ! it's already THURSDAY so exam TOMORROW, omg! i'm not prepared !

and i wonder WHY I'M TAKING FINANCE! i suck at it ! =(

performance measurement and control on monday, followed by financial management tuesday and corp law on fri, then i am FREE.

for the time being at least, but after that, all i have to do is be excited about the holidays and seeing my fatty again.
I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms again.
ok, yea, i really shouldn't be blogging.
must.finish.memorizing.my.tutes.

oh, with a bit of hopeful understanding thrown in between.

nxt time i blog, i'll be free!

may the force be with hair-tearing smurfettes,
cheers~

No comments: