Sunday, September 14, 2008

i would rather be..

yes i realise my blog's been really quiet.

i have nothing to blog about.

actually.. i really would like to bitch about a certain irritant but as my blog's (still and unfortunately) public, there's always the risk that the erm.. receiver might stumble across my blog. though i really doubt it, but yea, its ethically wrong for me to bitch about ppl on a public blog.. coz yea, if i was ever the recipient of a public blog bitching, i'll be rather.. erm.. sad? hahahaa, do unto ppl what you want done unto you and all that, blog bitching shall be passed on for now.

so what does that leave me? aside from redoing my entire part of my assignment (*insert bitching about certain person here*) nothing much.

my days have been full of books (david gemmell, hell yea!) and some gaming, teehee.

sanitarium has messed with my mind =(
it's.. so.. screwed up ! but still pretty fun =D

oh, wait, actually i DO have something to blog about !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the ever lovely madison chan ! =D

i hope you liked my present! (;

oh, and come to think of it, eve (again) on fri though i didn't take any photos (amazingly)
all the (dozens of) photos taken are with.. well.. i'm not quite sure who, but i will upload them if i get a hold of them! =D

eh, wait, i have one photo! before i decided that since so many of the other girls had cameras, i might as well use their cameras instead, teehee (;


may the force be with redoing assignments (!@#$%^&@!!!)
cheers~

p/s: 12 days, oh yea (;

No comments: