Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lost in the haze

1. i know my template's a bit retarded but i DON'T have time to change it :(
2. i've been super busy coz my parents are here and i have a super action packed week ! its my grad this thurs (THANKSCHU cal for helping me pick up my grad tickets) and i am ALSO starting work tomorrow. FIRST REAL JOB. so i'm nervous. but i'm excited. actually. i'm more nervous than excited but whatevs.
3. also my parents are here so i've moved to point cook for a bit. yes, the point cook which is on the other side of melbourne from where i live.
4. i've been soooo sick and i'm still not really recovered, wtf. its been ONE WEEK, zomg.
5. i start work on monday. which is tomorrow. did i mention this already? zomgzomgzomg.

well more to come. sooner or later. happy birthday ivan ! sorry i won't be at home to celebrate !

may the force be with the beginnings of new chapters,
cheers~

No comments: