Tuesday, January 18, 2005

cause for excitement

took my driving test juz now.. my goodness.. it's a real test of patience.. i went to my driving school at 7.15 like dat.. then after that waited till bout 8.30 before we left to the mainland.. frm there (reached around 9.30) had to wait till bout 10 before we went to do our circuit test.. started my test at 10.15. finished the hill at 10.16. did my parking in two minutes (yay!) and then three point turn in another minute. all in all, i was done by 10.19. didn't make much of a dif. had to wait again (it's really hot at melati.. honestly) till like 1.30pm before we could do our road test.. the jpj officers had their lunch break.. hehe.. made like three new friends (coz we were all waiting together for sooooo long.. nth to do.. so started to talk) although aside frm 1 who goes to my college, i don't know any of their names.. hehe... anyway, wat the heck.. i passed!! yay!! toook route C and i think i did quite well coz he asked me to take the shortcut (which shortens the journey by more than half.. hehe) anyway, got back to soon lee at bout 2.45 where we had to wait(again!) till like 3.30 before we went home.. got some great news bout a friend.. so happy for her.. hehe..
and another up-point.. LAN class got cancelled.. so therefore, less homework for me when i return to college tomorrow.. lol
i talked to my bro juz now.. he's lending me his car (effectively, it's now mine.. yay) so that i can drive myself up to college (after, of course, i pass my PARENT TEST.. the much longer and infinitely harder to pass test) so u know wat guys?? if u dare sit in my car, i can actually take u all around d.. no more need for transport.. hehe.. don't worry.. i'm a safe driver i think.. don't go above the speed limit (usually quite below it) and all that nonsense.. lol.. nvm, i'll have to be certified 'safe' by my parents first
anyway, MUET classes are total crap.. i mean, we're like doing elementary stuff.. like the 'listening' test.. they tell u this bloody long thing bout an earthquake.. come the question 'what do u know bout the earthquake?' answer A. it was massive B. it killed 3000 people (they tell u in the recital it only killed 2, 500) and much other nonsense like that.. i mean, it's such a waste of time.. i think i'm gonna start cutting muet classes d.. that'll allow me to lie in longer on sat morning.. unless i go play badminton with my konco... which is a MUCH MORE WORTH IT THING TO DO WITH MY SAT MORN
lol.. watched 'a series of unfortunate events' a movie adaptation of the book with the same name.. i've never read the books unfortunately (they're too expensive to buy) but the movie's quite good if a bit dark..
haih.. got prob with my bio assignment *sigh* gonna be some time before i can finish it.. can't find any pertinent material.. argh
may the force be with those that pass their driving exam..
cheers~

p/s:- i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed i passed
bwah ha ha!!

No comments: