Saturday, January 22, 2005

morbiDay

today's my first public holiday.. can't say i really enjoyed it much. my mum woke up this morning and decided that since chinese new year's juz around the corner, we (my sis and i and mum) would spend the day spring cleaning.. argh.. i hate vacuming. my goodness.. the freaking vacuum cleaner.. super heavy.. summore must vacuum the ceiling and i couldn't use the ladder (my sis had to clean the fans) so i had to tip-toe.. of sorts anyway.. haih.. now got serious muscle-ache..
but went out for makan today (lunch) wid my sis coz she had to buy her bus ticket home to kl.. didn't do any shopping though (everyone super broke liao) but bought my friend her farewell gift.. yay! gonna meet up with her on sunday..
haih.. i'm gonna end up with a bad image in col. coz that day there was agm for ye and i was tehre coz i thought i'd be nth but a shareholder.. manatau end up as the assistant for human resources (guys, u know how bad my business skill is, rite? anything wid me and business sure die wan.. i'd think i'm a good worker nia.. nth more.. no head for business at all) anyway, i ended up attempting to step down.. didn't work.. but i unfortunately probably ended up with the image of a whiner.. the president called me that day to ask whether i really didn't want it (which i obviously said yes) and now dunno whether he'll replace me or whether i'd be holding the post in name..
haih.. wat a mess
summore my first assignment due nxt thurs
i don't know how to do it
and got my first assessment (also known as exam) on thurs too.. accounts.. shit.. i'm totally lost in that sub
haih...
bad week
at least i can meet my konco to make up for my bad week
better get back to studying for accounts
why is everyone in my col so smart? like the top guy from frees is there as well as a lot of top class guys, the top 3 mgsians are there, bm high school smarties are there.. so are a whole gaggle of brilliant peng hua ppl as well as the cdk gals..
i'm doomed
hmm.. i feel pretty crappy and morbid today
haih
may the force be with those facing their first assessment..
cheers~

No comments: