Tuesday, April 12, 2005

attempting to push clear of the mist

today is the official first day of my study break. as one of my friends said: this is the time to break from study. then friday only begin the study break. lol
anyway, i'm unfortunately sick so studying is like trying to work myself through this glaze. my brain is totally misted up. oh well. i'm totally behind in my 'study schedule' lol damn end up still onlining
went up to inti this morning and totally wasted my time. forgot to bring my bks up and therefore i was left with absolutely NOTHING to study. but had to stay up there coz i was waiting for my friend who was suppose to return my bk.. but due to some unforseen circumstances, i couldn't get my bk back. so i had a totally wasted morning.
anyway, there is actually no updates wid my life. lol i'm upgrading my blog due to extreme boredom. i SHOULD be studying but i can't bring myself to study anymore. keep on sleeping or watching tv or onlining.. damn. shouldn't slack off so much.
learnt the fundamentals of pool. still pretty (actually superbly) bad at it.. seem to have problem pulling my que back after i hit the ball and i don't control the que to well.. lol
anyway may the force be with slackers like me,
cheers~

No comments: