Friday, May 06, 2005

my preciousssss

ok. new post. i'm still kinda lazy to update my blog. since absolutely no one reads it. anyhow.. i doubt anyone really gives a damn about my life. anyway.. i juz wanna check on my tagboard.. it seems to have disappeared.. nothing i do seems to be able to induce it to reappear in my blog. haih. sad sad.
hmm.. i got my exam results.. yay! i passed LAN.. with pretty good grade too... a B. ahaha.. i would have been happy wid a C but a B is much better...
my exam results.. all pretty good.. except bio. bio sucks. big time. i hate that sub. i wonder again, why i actually take that particular sub. i mean.. if u look at my other subs grade-wise.. i got like 4As and 1... mm... D
that totally sucks.
anyway.. i juz moved... since i juz moved.. i've lost like a dozen things.. among the things i've lost are my rangers/guides/brownies scarves.. which is quite sad.. since they are quite precious to me.. my preciousssss...
i'm actually bone-tired.. i'd never believe previously that i could ache this much.. everything hurts.. ahha.. n i'm actualyl quite bruised and scratched.. no idea how..
my new house.. hmm.. it's bigger than my old one. i got my own room. almost everything in it is blue.. hehe.. anyway.. wat else? i'm too broke to buy stuff for it.. so therefore, i'm currently lacking a dustbin a chair and many other essentials.. lol
my room is also a mess.. there are boxes everywhere.. and come to think of it.. my entire house is a mess.. there are boxes everywhere.. ahaha i can't find anything. at least one good thing.. my bro's room, my room and my sis's room.. all are really close to each other. so easy to get around.. ahaha
anyway, that's bout it for my week
may the force be with the people who just moved house
(come to think of it.. star wars is coming out.. i can't wait!!!!)
cheers~

1 comment:

DonkeyHui said...

Hi Jien Ann. I have been reading your blogs but its juz that I din leave comments. By the way, I have juz moved 2 months ago and I understand what you mean. Juz that my room isn't full of boxes coz my rubbish are still at my old house. haha.
Congrats on your results!!
LinHui