Tuesday, September 26, 2006

spared by munchkin terrorists

went back to penang for a few days.
had to come back early coz of ACCOUNTS assignment =(
*someone hand me a tissue*

anyway, saturday, bigass party, hosted by my parents. probably coz they wanted to showcase the newly (moreorless) completed garden.
invited all my numerous cousins, nephews, nieces, aunties, uncles, etc.etc.
my job that night however, was to play waitress to my neighbours who attended. yea, all those 'datuk' 'datin' 'tansri' ppl.
hung out with my bro, mad, calvin (neighbour's kid who's my bro's ex classmate) and shao an (one of my numerous cousins but from the other side of the family)
tried convincing shao to come down melbourne. he doesn't like aus though. *lol*
ended up playing tai ti. where mad and i lost almost every single game =(
my card skills suck. seriously. and so does hers.
forfeit: last two drink a shot =/
5 of us ended up drinking a bottle of midori, bottle of white wine and a bottle of red wine. i don't like white wine *bleargh*
but. still remained sober. with all the guests.. and playing hostess *lol*
and. i realised my cousin whom i know only as 'han' who's 3 has a pretty damn hard head. he fell on some fiberglass tortoise display in my garden.. and broke its tail. needless to say mum wasn't too happy.

sunday went for lunch with my old sch gang.
went home early coz of my little sister's lantern party
omg. imagine twenty odd munchkin terrorists running around the house armed with fire!
some kids were adorable (amazing to hear me say that. i'm getting soft *noo!*) but mostly they're a destructive force of nature. its amazing how so many things can get destroyed in one night.
they spared my life though.
pity it rained. ruined the party. they had to adjourn to the basement to continue their rampaging. after they got muddy little footprints all over the house. and sofas. *lol*
mad, my bro and i got pretty drenched though. saving the munchkins from the rain. *sigh* the things we go thru for lynn...

monday spent my day at physio. ms. wong (my physioteraphist) told me i've got a short hamstring or something lidat. and my posture's not right. coz being straight isn't good enuff. u've to put less pressure on ur lower lumbra or wateverugivethismedicaltalkforspinalcordiscalled.

she gaveme some gymball excercises to do.
damn. now i need a gymball on top of everything else i already want.

want a gymball
want. want. want.
need. need. need.
anyone willing to donate a gym ball to me?

me, amy, sonia and nianz

mirror images

nianz and chunglern

the three blackies

may the force be with gymballs...
cheers~

*there are more pics but i don't have them so i'll not post them*

2 comments:

HanieHyde said...

hihi accounts' such a drag huh? tell me bout it lol i even finished my printing ink for it.

| j-ann* | said...

babe.. have u started yet? lol i can't even start =(