Wednesday, December 06, 2006

and the way your innocence tastes-

so, ej asked me to update.

i haven't really been up to anything lately.
i work all day. i come back. go out for dinner/supper with friends some of the weeknights. hang out with them more on weekends.

and a movie. once. shopping littered in between.

my life has become rather routined.

attended wei ming's birthday party couple of weeks ago where i overdosed myself with martell.
no, i did not get drunk. i was still very much capable of looking after myself, thank you very much. i turned white (again) apparently. hmm. wat else is new?

headed over to flix last fri night after checking queensbay out. both are below par.
queensbay looks like midvalley.
i've been too pampered by kl shopping. i should stop complaining.

went to ri's party the next day. sonia overnighted my place. that was fun. oh. and i overnighted her place the night before. got to catch up =)
and actually (mostly) dig up all her secrets coz she was rather pumped with bacardi, beer, whiskey and er.. did i miss anything out?

anyway... happy birthday ri and wei ming!

work-wise, it's ok. got a bit stressed out by it yesterday. working life's tough. definitely.
oh, and my heels pulled a mentos on me today. oh well. time to buy new shoes.

watched deja vu. the idea of the movie is good. the movie (near the ending) is not.

otherwise, that's bout it.
might be going to momo tomorrow. but.. i'm not sure bout that yet. coz. well. you know. that.

sometimes, i wish you'll just like.. just.. let me be.
and for once, not lecture/scold me. seriously.
i already try my best to live up to your rules and regulations.
*sigh*


i know this post has no photos. sorry. all photos i had from wei ming and ri's parties haven't been passed along to me yet.
will post them when i get them and i get around to it.
shall restraighten my hair again soon.
that and go to see my doc. apparently i might have a cancerous hamartoma.
no. i do not have cancer and will not get cancer.
go do your research on hamartomas. they might get cancerous LATER on in life. not yet.

well. that's it
this post sounds rather detached. apologies. i've been in a detached sort of mood lately.
thank you to those who have been around for me to destress on.

oh. and i'm being harassed by a phone stalker.
why do these things always happen to me?

to those of you whom don't know, my phone lines crossed with some dude's when i was trying to call sookie on her birthday (celebration day). and.. somehow, on wei ming's trip up to pg hill, my line crossed with that dude's again.
and now, he msgs everyday with the most absurd msgs.
like.
a week ago: mind if i get to know you?
(when i call and go 'oh shit, the lines crossed again..' AND EFFING HANG UP, USE your brain. do i REALLY want to know you?!?!)
yesterday 'hi sayang. dah makan ke?'
and today. a picture msg of floating hearts and a msg professing his undying love. 'hi darling. i love you. do you love me?'
and so, i answered 'stop messaging me. the phone lines crossed previously. stop messaging. it's irritating.'
and then he answers 'whyla mess? (insert some malay gibberish here which i do not even try to comprehend) so you love me ke?'
i mean. WTF.
wat the hell is 'mess' suppose to mean anyway?

maxis has ruined my life. seriously.
*grumble*
don't get me wrong. i love all the girly stuff.. being called sweet stuff by my guy, those cutesy messages, etc.
but NOT by some weirdo. i HATE HATE HATE HATE this kinda weird ppl.
i am cursed with getting stalked by weirdos. for once, please, let it be a cute and charming person. for once. -_-"
is there any way to ban messages? like.. black list this dude?



and i'm doing this tag out of sheer boredom. it's by amy btw.
Part 1:On the Outside
Name : smurf
Date of Birth : 3rd aug '87
Current Status : single.
Eye Colour : dark brown.
Righty or Lefty : righty
Zodiac Sign : leo

Part 2:On the Inside
Your Heritage : i'm a born cantonese. but i make a bad chinese.
Your Fear : being alone, heights, the dark, creepy crawlies, the sun. the list goes on. i'll stop here.
Your Weakness : plenty. i'm selfish&stubborn. *afterthought* and i do have plenty of weak spots.
Your Perfect Pizza : ice cream pizza. i'll settle for an island delight though.

Part 3:Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : (weekdays) quick, brush, bathe, change.. gotta go work..
Your bedtime : 12. used to be 5am. now it's no later than 1am.
Your most missed memory : i have bad memory. but i do miss all those fun times with friends and family. none really in particular.

4:Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : neither. i'm more a sprite person
McDees or Burger King : maccas
Single or Group Dates : they both work for me. depends on the circumstances-time and place.
Adidas or Nike : no preferences.
Lipton Tea or Nestea : lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla : chocolate. mmm.
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino

Part 5:Do You...
Smoke : *rolls eyes*
Curse : not much.

Part 6:In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : u think?
Gone to the mall : shop-a-holic alert.
Been on stage : no.
Eaten sushi : yea
Dyed your hair : no

Part 7:Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : no. my bod's not fantastic and i shall save myself and my audience the pain.
Changed who you were to fit in : no. wait. yes? hmm.. no. definitely no.

Part 8
Age you're hoping to be married : when i finish my degree, get a job and have a stable income. oh, and of course, find someone i like enough to spend the rest of my life with. can't get married too old though. still have to look good during the wedding. and in the photos...

Part 9:In A Guy/Girl
BestEye colour : hmm. i prefer chinese dudes. so. brown.
Hair colour : as long as it's not too la-la. or weird. spiked hair with dyed tips is hot though =)
Short or long hair : short. spiked. mmm.

Part 10:What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : blogging.
1 hour ago : er. er. talking.
1/2 hours ago : talking.
1 month ago : sushi party.
1 year ago : ooh. this time of the year last year was way fun.

Part 11:Finish The Sentence
I love : to be loved.
I feel : tired.
I hate : having curfews. *lol*
I hide : my pains, frustrations and fears. you don't really need an audience for all that.
I miss : my car. poor darling definitely misses me. i miss him too! ='(
I need : working clothes.

Part 12:Tag 5 People
usual deal. ej, yina, nianz, jie, whomever and whoever who reads my blog.


may the force be with cancerous hamartomas...
cheers~

No comments: