Wednesday, October 24, 2007

sobering up

for a vast majority of my life, i believed the world was a prettier place than it really was. attribute this to being sheltered by my family, coz, i suppose, to them, i never grew up from that fat toddler i once was.

but, we learn. we see, we learn, we hurt, we grow but ultimately, we move on.
as cliche as it sounds, time does heal all. hurt, anger, desperation, sadness, everything. or maybe, sometimes, it never completely heals but we still move on with time.

i think i understand now, and i guess, thank you.
we live what we learn.

and, in the end, we'll see, we'll be ok.

=)

anyway, holiday plans! sis got internship in adelaide *sobs* so she'll only be back in penang for a measly two and a half weeks. meh.

so, in true sisterhood spirit, we're going for holiday ! =D

am super missing my big sister.. =(

she says singapore over the new year's so.. well, we'll see how it goes..
wouldn't mind heading somewhere else but we're somewhat broke and singapore's not that expensive to go to.. if we're willing to let our asses rot on the 10hour bus ride down.. yawn.
between family and the tonnes of new year's eve's parties back home.. hmm.. family wins
=( no partying in pg for me this year.
i believe, if we hang out with her friends over new year's, it'll be a lot more of hanging out in her type of bars (i.e, the more boring sort.. sorry chie ! it's true) and less of the getting drunk and puking on the sidewalk.. lol
hmm. actually, that's really good for my liver. bad for my endorphine generation or what-not, but good for my liver.
sorry girls, another time.. maybe for cny if i'm around, which, knowing me, i never am -_-


will blog about jien's birthday another time..
gotta study now..
may the force be with macroeconomics and me scoring FULL marks for it to achieve my D average =(
cheers~

No comments: