Tuesday, January 01, 2008

ushering in 2008; usual style

super damn lazy to blog.

NYE at mois where we couldn't reenter after we went out =(

usual NYE.. means loads of photos, alcohol and friends.


ok, i'm sien with uploading pics d

i had a good year.. it was kinda messy and confused up. yes, i made mistakes like every other year but i AM happy with my life and i'll try to make 2008 a better year.

as i'm home alone now (my siblings all have left leaving me alone *sob*) i've plenty of time to reflect upon my life. i'm glad my friends and family have always stood by me through thick and thin and i'm glad i finally saw what was always sitting in front of my eyes which actually i always knew but never admitted. hmm.

may the force be with 2008 and may it be a good one!
cheers ~

No comments: