Monday, December 31, 2007

new years come with new chapters

i'm back from singapore and it's one more day to 2008!
time to make some resolutions.

BUT, they're for me to know.. not for blogging purposes! =D

some backdated pics:

pics from andrea's birthday celebration at g-hotel


at segas with my high school buddies:

actually there were loads more photos but i'm lazy to post.. sorry =(

and the wallet from my fat kid.
yes vin, jien told me u wanted a similar one? lucky u didn't get the same one or we three will look like triplets nxt sem >.<

super lazy to post photos from my singapore trip.. it was a rather 'kiddy-tour' trip so loads of zoos and discovery centre photos. it was fun though =)

sisters at clarke quay

and the BEST photo from the trip: teehee!

may the force be with tired out smurfs (finally i can take a good bath and sleep on a nice bed =D)
cheers~

No comments: