Monday, December 17, 2007

qwik update

my brother's home!
yay.

with the whole mess of weird planning and stuff, i THOUGHT i was supposed to pick him but when i woke up at 5.45 to leave the house i found my car missing.
MISSING!
oh, and my sister was gone too. called her only to find out that he reached back earlier than expected and she was already on the way home. meh.

anyway, glad my siblings are home =) nice to have my loved ones around.

it's also time for the real sibling test to start. lol, wonder if there will be a stamp-of-approval (;

went for my lil' sister's party at g-hotel yesterday. yes, little sister. she's a popular lil' munchkin with rich friends. food was sooooo good! will upload pics someday. she went for some other party later in the evening leaving me and my older sis free, so we went to catch i am legend with ash. thanks for the movie dear (; oh, and sorry for also being like twenty minutes late.

anyway, yea, i hear life coming from my bro's room. this means breakfast time.
may the force be with yum yum time,
cheers~

additional photos from sen's cam:

me, sen, kenny and felix


the boys

and the two girls

that's it. thankschu =)

No comments: