Thursday, December 13, 2007

silhoutte serenade

vin insists i blog but babe, there's really nothing to blog about! =( my life not as happening as yours ok?
first date yesterday for mr. magorium's wonder emporium. it's a pretty good movie - brings out the childish wonder of youth and stuff. i enjoyed it =)
and ash had this 2 for 1 ticket so we both watched the movie for 6bucks. lol, i know we're a bit cheapskate but still so what. it was enjoyable CHEAP fun (;

ooh, and i was looking thru some of my sister's stuff.. needed to find something. and i found my xmas prezzie. teehee. smoky sultry eyeshadow. whee ~ just what i wanted ! teehee. love my sister ! and am SO proud of her too ! she's gonna be a doctor, CONFIRM =D mum and dad were so proud of her they took her shopping at diamond platinum yesterday.. wah !

going for some semiformal dinner thingy that amy asked me to go to in like.. an hour.
meh, time for me to get dressed up.

may the force be with the wonder emporium,
cheers~

No comments: