Thursday, December 27, 2007

guess, by marciano

i know my blog's been abandoned for quite a long while. so, generally aside from pigging out i haven't done anything eventful. my siblings were all back for the week so i spent LOADS of time with them =D
a sortof high school friends reunion where i foresee porky saying 'class of 2004 rocks! yes, it's lame but class of 2004 rox!' at that


one of the pics from my meetup with the girls. lol as usual chaos ensues when we get together but since outside the clubbing area no one really gave a damn. for once. =D

had a quiet but yummy-licious xmas-eve dinner with my family. xmas eve was spent at home (yes, u read that right. AT HOME) with my siblings.. first christmas together in years =)

xmas was spent hosting my princess's birthday party with her munchkin friends which was sortof fun too but serious knockout after that.

met chim and nian for dinner and dessert and drinks after that where ash met up with us. headed g-hotel for another round of drinks with ash later on. ooh, and i got a new wallet from him toos =) wub, dear

anyway, am done packing to go singapore tomorrow and i'll be there to teman my sis for a bit before her attachment begins.

may the force be with munchkins with cupcake decorating parties,
cheers~

No comments: