Sunday, August 24, 2008

sooner or later, we push up flowers

there are those times when you miss being home.

yes, i do admit, i like it overseas, if nothing else, the weather treats me better for the most part.

but when you wake up with a mindwrecking headache coupled with a hacking cough and cold and fever, there really is, nowhere like home.

when you're living on your own, even when you're sick, you still have to drag your body out to get your own meds, get your own drinks.. and meals. aye, you even have to do your laundry as there's no one else to do it for you.

and.. at times, it feels so depressing, that even sick you can't just lie in bed and snooze but you have to still do things, still study, still finish assignments.

at times like this mum, i definitely appreciate all you've done for me and how well you look after me all these years. and of course that you've armed me with an arsenal of what-to-get-medicine knowledge.

i miss home, i wish i could just curl under my covers and try get some sleep. and have someone tuck me in and tell me i'll be just fine.

=((



p/s: emo post will be deleted when i'm better. toodles~

No comments: