Thursday, March 19, 2009

SIGNS


this video is so totally heartwarming. gives you this really warm fuzzy feeling inside (probably, possibly, like that cookie above), something i think most ppl have forgotten.. me being most prominent in the 'most ppl' ahhaa. i found it here



moral of the story: don't lose yourself in life.

there's also a link to the video on my facebook page. my current 'feel-good' video. yes, i know i indulge in myself too often to be healthy but i can't help it. guilty pleasures.

on another totally random note, the fantasticness which is ivan has fixed up wicket with an additional 500gb ! THANK YOU ! =D
i finally do NOT need to find files to delete EVERYTIME i download something new.. or try to save anything.
i shall see how long it takes me to fill that up.

i have been keeping myself busy though as usual, no photos coz i'm not one in a habit of taking photos any more. yes, i know, i amaze myself sometimes.. not in the habit of taking photos, rofl.


so i'll leave a picture of zero instead.
yes, he's better looking than edward cullen will ever be.

may the force be with me (and until farther notice)
cheers~

4 comments:

SXian said...

you like zero? :O why??
i like kaname kuran. :P
ok i'll leave now after revealing my deep secret of reading comics.. -_-''

| j-ann* | said...

zero's more... well.. i dunno.. cool than kaname. actually. it's a toss up.
haha, all the characters (cept for yuuki) look super good though, hmm =p

E-Jian said...

wicket's upgraded!!
lucky wicket!! :D

| j-ann* | said...

yes, i know right ! hhaahaha, he has SERVED ME WELL
and now he has 500gb extra space to boot, whee.