Wednesday, August 05, 2009

turning 22 ♥

so i turned 22 not too long ago. (read: 3rd aug)
i have to say it was awesomeness.

chie came back to melby to celebrate it with me. super sweet of her right?

i ♥ my sister !

anyway, went to dandenongs with the family on sat but it started to rain! *sobs* so trip was cut short *grumble*



sunday we headed to melba at the langham hotel for the most awesome international buffet i have ever eaten in my life. and when i got home there was this giant bear and a bear photo frame for me. dinner and a bear and a photo frame from my siblings *melts*

i ♥ my siblings and madison !










coming home, i was bumming around in my room when i got a message from jien telling me to go downstairs. so.. i went downstairs to see my housemates there.. with mango cheese cake ! MMM, meloves! my housemates also gave me an ipod nano 4th gen.



i ♥ my housemates!

pardon the.. oily face and bad hair. i got caked X(

i still ♥ my housemates though.


woke up the nxt morning all excited coz i attended the star wars convention ! LOL i know, super geek coming out. but still, it was.. interesting =D

i.. will not put photos from the scienceworks museum up coz its just too many.

dinner with friends tomorrow ! it'll be excitingly BIG and.. messy ! i think.
haha.

i ♥ my friends. can't wait.

may the force be with the double two,
cheers~

2 comments:

Weng Khong LIM said...

Star Wars Convention!!!!????

Any slave Leias around? Were you one? Inquiring minds want to know.

| j-ann* | said...

gah. no. it wasn't a cosplay ! missed the opening day already Lol