Sunday, August 01, 2010

more to come !


i am the luckiest girl in the world.

had an awesome awesome party last night with dollops of help(90% of what was done probably) from madison, my bro, maddy's mum and my darling. not bad for two days of running around and heaps of cleaning up today.

more on my birthday party and other stories coming up soon ! on the birthday gift list from friends are a blow torch for kitchen use (Creme brulee here i come!), sexy lingerie, and some cute jammies to (not really) match (they're both peter alexander!), TIFFANY AND CO necklace (ZOMG!), beautiful stussy jacket, nine west shoes (slobbers) and heaps more. proper update when i'm properly free (probably next week)

i LOVE my friends (;

and my family. they the best.

and my darling. he's the best although he's so tired now i doubt he'll be in working condition till mid afternoon.


may the force be with turning 23,
cheers

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looking fab babe!