Monday, February 07, 2005

homecoming

sunday.. gonna be able to meet up wid my fren tomorrow! yay! miss her loads.. lol ever since she left to singapore.. and that's assuming she can meet up wid us.. gonna have to go down to kl on tues so won't be able to meet up wid her if she can't meet us tomorrow
anyway, i'm at my wit's end.. doing my moral assignment. the title: do u believe that morality should or should not be based solely on religion? WHy? is it possible to establish a moral system without any reference to religion? if so, how? if not, why not? what could be the basis on such a system, if not religion? describe ur position in detail
that, in other words, is TOTAL crap.. got another title.. but haven't bothered to even look at it yet
another point.. have to finish my assignments by tomorrow.. coz no one's gonna lend me their laptop while in kl.. sad
anyway, not too bad a day.. got to meet up wid one of my other frenz that came back from singapore.. lol.. haven't met him since i was in f1. he hasn't changed.. although according to him, i have.. lol
anyway, continued my spring cleaning frenzy at home.. cleaned up my garden (of sorts anyway) and the driveway.. got to drive to gurney.. thankfully, my brother hasnt' got a heartattack yet.. ahaha.. he and his gf much frequently clench their teeth while i'm driving.. ahahaha..
although i'm not too bad.. although sometimes have tendency to si hoay.. especially on slopes.. ahahahahhaa.. but according to them and my mum.. i'm quite good d.. ahahahahahaha
may the force be with homecoming ppl..
cheers~

No comments: