Monday, February 28, 2005

Midst of Exams

first week of exam done.. yay! only three more papers to go.. mx-1, bio and accounts.. my english paper, chem and math seems um.. not too good.. but i think i might scrape through.. keke.. omg.. for the first time in my life i actually find english tough..
ooh.. come to think of it i had my moral paper too.. super super hard.. although i didn't study.. but still.. it's almost impossible to study for moral.. the notes are un-understandable and questions are equally ridiculous..
i came out 1/2 hour early.. ahaha.. gave up
at least got frenz to talk to while i was waiting for my other two buddies in the exam hall coz quite a lot of ppl came out early too
otheriwise my week was real real boring.. how interesting can a person' s week be wid exams??
oooh... up-point! i passed my parent test!! so now i got wheels.. hehe.. when my brother doesn't take his car that is..
may the force be with my grades...
cheers~

No comments: