Sunday, February 20, 2005

impending dooms day

--------------transmitting files------------
-------------file upload complete------------
hmm... monday was valentine's day.. so to all my friends and family... happy super belated valentine's!! to those who are already attached, i hope u had an enjoyable valentine's day filled with love and affection *grin* to all my single friends out there, i also hope u had a great valentine's *hands imaginary rose to all*
anyway, for me nth interesting happened during valentine's.. hung out wid my bro and his gf (i know.. ruining their valentine's.. but they didn't go out and they invited me to hang out wid them.. keke... plus they wanted to read one of my new year cards.. kaypo ppl them.. ahaha) ate plenty of longan and other sweet and unhealthy stuff.. oh well.. i'm definitely putting on weight.. *sniff* must try to lose all those unwanted pounds d...
anyway, tuesday had nth unusual happening so i'll skip past that day
wednesday.. odd.. two of my lecturers didn't come.. so had plenty of free periods.. feels so odd.. haih.. summore we could have gone to col later since didn't have early lessons.. oh well.. anyway, played plenty of table tennis.. and foosball.. lol.. we blocked up the holes and used a ping pong ball instead.. oh man, my group probably has earned the name of idiots.. ahaha.. since we nvr play any game properly.. lol
anyway, nite time had to pray (hokkien new year) but i fell asleep.. keke.. oops. so woke up past midnite to pray.. lol.. anyway, the house behind mine bought fireworks.. terrible.. couldn't sleep coz it was superbly noisy and extremely bright so thursday saw me all gritty-eyed and grumpy.. keke..
ok.. thursday: didn't have english.. lecturer was absent.. so spent my lesson b4 LAN class playing table tennis.. lol.. seems that we play that a lot.. i'm improving.. somewhat at any rate.. lol then LAN.. my friend's so evil.. she went late.. extremely late.. almost 1/2 hour late.. so i was bored.. real bored.. coz i was like the only student sitting at the back there.. no one to talk to..summore i forgot to bring my book.. lol
then evening.. went to watch constantine wid sum of my sch pals.. the movie was good.. and keanu reeves is super yeng.. ahaha... but i had a slight mishap.. THANK YOU to my dear frenz amy and eileen for helping me out there.. *grin*
friday: got back my accounts results.. surprisingly i did semi-well.. lol my exam week is rite around the corner.. so i've got to study.. amazingly, it seems that a whole bunch of us (the table tennis gang) don't treat is as if exams are coming up.. lol..
oh, and i starting learning how to play pool.. i'm totally hopeless at the game.. dont' know how to play it.. oh well.. can always learn.. ahaha
anyway, back to my books...
may the force be with those who have exams...
cheers~

No comments: