Monday, November 20, 2006

smurf's back

smurf's got a working com again.
actually.. i've got a better sound system too.

i'm blasting my room down.
co left his stereos behind. which i (OBVIOUSLY) stole. that and his leather armchair.

OF COURSE (this is the whole point of this post)
big big THANKS to my dear friend who lent me her spare monitor.

thanks babe for doing me this favour while my ass is stuck in penang.
real lifesaver you are.
more importantly though..

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR STPM!

brief update of my weekend.
went to kl to pack my room and hand my keys back to mr. chan (i actually have spares. *shrugs* i can break in when i'm bored)
met this old couple on the bus journey down going down for their friend's kid's wedding. wow. amazing thing is, husband's bout my dad's age but looks WAAAAY older. his daughter's around my bro's age. doing her masters in aeronautical engineering. *cough* apparently still single. enjoys uni life too much to stop studying. honour student. and, if she looks anything like her parents, is rather decent looking. *lol* seems i know quite a lot of their family. proud parents. *lol* i ate lunch with them and he was like 'the nasi kandar at that store's not bad.. my wife's there now. she'll help you get some food' and they promptly offered to pay for lunch. hmm.

i think i look like some long-lost daughter of folk above 50. seriously.

fun, kheng and cheong helped me pack my room and bring it over to their place. two carloads. omg. i've too many things. *lol*
looked around for winterwear and watched happy feet with jason on sat. not a really good movie but no complaints from me. it was the only common unwatched show.
and he has a thing for animated shows O_o
but i shall not complain. since he paid for the ticket. and lunch. and dinner. *lol*
hard to go dutch when he puts everything on credit though.

oh well. *shrugs* wat's the use of being a girl if you don't make use of it every now and then?

bus journey back was rather uneventful unless you count me almost catching frostbite something interesting. first time i turned corpse-like on a bus. complete with the whole pallid, pale complexion and blue-tinged lips and fingernails.

that's roughly it. oh. that and i got a haircut. i look dorkier/nerdier than usual. *sigh* all my straightening got chopped off. *gwumble* time to restraighten. can see my money flitting off. *doublegwumble*

may the force be with kind-hearted amy,
cheers~

3 comments:

HanieHyde said...

well, the freezin part reminds me of dr soo's class *pukepuke* which i dont intend to retake again lol hope u have a good holiday jien...see you around.

Amy said...

thanks dear!
can't wait till stpm's over!
whee~!

| j-ann* | said...

honey: yesh, omg. i'll kill myself if i fail stats... means another sem of dr. soo and her 'if you attended class you'd know...'
-_-"
lol
happy hols too, girl. see ya around =)

amy: soon soon soon!! hang out with you when you're done k!

DON'T PANIC!