Friday, November 03, 2006

spread my wings and fly

chow juan and jo are coming to take my computer back to penang now.
so i'll be without my computer for a couple of days.
no more chatting till 4am for the next couple of days for me ='(
no more entertainment to fill up my free time

at least wicket's going home X)

anyways.. exam time

-micro: 27th october
was ok. screwed up my 20mark question but too late to worry about THAT

-stats: 31st october
i gave up my baskins in order to study for this exam. and accounts. not that it made a difference. i didn't have enough time =(

-accounts: 1st november
i spent almost my entire night in mcDs to revise this. was okok. at least i knew how to do it =)

-management: 3rd november
i went and did the most stupid thing ever. i went maison the night before. coz i was sick of studying X)
i'm not gonna regret that either. coz there's no point in regretting anything.
didn't finish my paper. oh well ='(


MAISON
with ej, yina and joy
and yina's friends
and surprisingly, we met edward there too X)


ooh.. and i begun using blue contacts. don't ask me why i bought blue. long story =(
which looks better? blue or grey? i'll think grey *musing*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


anyways, exam over. time to take a snooze. a long one.

pity my afternoon plans got cancelled. my friend ran over her dog *sigh

ooh and it's ms ejian's coming of age X)

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!

i got tagged by amy. but i've done a tag really similar to this before so sorry girl =( i'll do it some other time k =)


may the force be with dogs,
cheers~

No comments: