Saturday, April 21, 2007

tokey nokey tokey nokey

handed up money and capital yesterday! comes an end to the super stressful week and it ended up with a bang too =D

headed down to pyramid with jien and jason after we handed up our assignment to go BOWLING.
yes, i know, my bowling sucks, but hey i got a strike ok! jien chia-ed us ice-creams after. whee =)
remind me to SO never wear shorts when you go bowling.. and to bring your own socks.. coz.. like... the socks provided there look SO retarded. lol. that, coupled with their crappy looking bowling shoes and my shorts looks so weird. lol. oh, right, that and gotta remember to cut my nails.. my nail broke! ouch! =(

headed home after that. nightfall and after numerous phone calls and some rapid planning, we headed to luna bar. dickson, vin and i met jason and jien at luna where, thankfully we managed to get a window seat. prob coz by time we reached it was already 12 so the tables were clearing up.. so relaxing to just sit back, chill, play games and *cough* uncover secrets

oh, and in case you ppl were wondering bout the weird blog title, it's one of the games we played last night =)

yesterday was a bad makeup day for me =/ so, i look rather.. retarded in most of my photos *sigh

there are tonnes of photos.. a hundred plus.. but they're mostly of jason and vin camwhoring. lol. posted the ones i look ok in. lol.

vin, me, jason, jien and dickson.
in this pic, vin looks so innocent! and look at jien's dimples! love her dimples. (;

vin, me and jien.. you can't see the view (my cam's not too good) but it's really beautiful..

vin looks like she's trying to sneak into the pic. lol

again, vin, me and jien. girls are good at having their pictures taken (;

random collection of photos.. rest upon request =)

luna was tonnes of fun. a bit ex, but tonnes of fun nevertheless. and.. look, jien! no lovebite (;
will be heading good charlotte later. tickets arrived yesterday =)


may the force be with relaxing and enjoyable weekends after a killer week,
cheers~

No comments: