Saturday, May 02, 2009

congratulation to my beloved sister

i am super happy today !
or actually not today, it really was from thursday but it kinda just spilt over and i'm still really happy for my beloved sister.

why?

coz she's.. now engaged ! (yes, i've sung this over fb and msn and like zomg, i dunno what else)


teehee
i'm gonna have a new brother-in-law! whee~

and yes chie, i'm sorry coz i'm like telling everyone before u have the opportunity to, but i can't help it ! this is EXCITING BUSINESS !
and i'm gonna be the maid-of-honour ! *jumpsaround*

and i suspect my brother better be super sweet to madison for the next.. year or so. rofl.

I LOVE YOU CHIE ! teehee.

she looks so pretty.. and glowy ! and HAPPY ! and.. *jumpsaroundsomemore*

may the force be with my engaged sister,
cheers~

No comments: