Wednesday, April 29, 2009

JAB JAB JAB

i am.. having... a wonderful day. not.

i shall start by elaborating about my day.. yesterday.
i decided to go to the city to go look for a masquerade mask coz elaine2's having a masquerade party this fri.. i was wearing boots coz it was effing cold and i felt a sharp poking pain in my left boot and i thought, si liao, spider bit me. but then, before i could do anything about that, my right boot pulled a mentos (if u don't get that, i mean, the heel broke, wtf)

soooo i walked to the tram stop and got off at bourke to get a pair of slippars (yes it was damn pathetic, limping through the streets)
went to look for masks, and didn't get it in the end coz wilson got fined, rofl. poor guy.

anyway, today ! i was heading to the gym wtih vin when i looked at my socks and was eh, how come there's a hole ? and i remembered the 'spider bite' and looked at the hole.. it was like soaked with blood. and then.. i felt the inside of my boot and realised, zomg! NAIL POKING OUT !
so.. in the end didn't go gym. called medione to make a medical appointment, got one, rushed to the city (thanks vin for accompanying me!! I LOVE YOU!) and got a tetanus jab. the doctor was SO unprofessional though, meh. but more on that another time.

and damn it, it was expensive!! and the doctor was unprofessional ! RWAR!

now my arm's.. SORE. and i mean. sore. i can't lift it. meh.

=(

and i had to buy a new wireless adapter. that cost.. a further 30bucks.

may the force be with jabs,
cheers~


a video coz i realise blogs without photos are boring stuff.

No comments: