Wednesday, April 08, 2009

my sweetheart housemate =)

my housemate is such a sweetheart.
bar the fact that she goaded me into buying the cutest bandage dress and hoodie ever. but, that is quite beside the point and not that i really mind shopping anyway *cough*

anyway, she noticed my eye bags are getting more and more horrendous lately. and if you know me you'd know my eyebags are already pretty panda-like EVEN when i AM rested. and i'm not really recently.
probably from my crazy workload (which i have yet to actually get seriously into yet) and my non-rested sleep and strange dreams which i've been experiencing lately.

she noticed and found out that no, i do not use the eye-bag cream as regularly as i should and left a post-it note on my computer screen and my anti-dark circle serum beside the post-it note.
something she is SURE i will see everyday before i sleep.
plus its pink. and extremely multi-coloured. so very noticeable.
teehee.


it reads: use ur eye cream! REMEMBER! FOR RESULT! don't sleep now ! sleep after you apply! IMPORTANT !

rofl.

may the force be with vinny ninja,
cheers~

No comments: