Monday, April 20, 2009

easter's over


easter break's over so now i'm blogging and trying to concentrate on doing my endless tonnes of work.

my schedule for the next few weeks:
w7(this week): AFA assgt and treasury management test
w8: IBF test
w9: AFA test
w10: IBF assgt
w11: Audit and TM assgt

gaa, they all cost me about 15-20% each. SIGH.

and two weeks after that i'm gonna have FINALS.

but ! yes, my everloving brother is taking me to Cirque Du Soleil to unwind a bit after the craziness which is week 11 and before finals! yay!

the current touring show is dralion
i am so excited (;
promo pic i found


on another random note, i joined fitness first. i got a super good deal (methinks the fitness first that opened beside my uni is trying to compete with the uni gym) and i hope i'll get into shape before too long.

may the force be with my nxt few weeks of tortured hell,
cheers~

No comments: