Wednesday, August 02, 2006

tagged by thomas

tagged by thomas. i'm bored, so hell, i'll do it -_-"

10 years ago i was...
- a day short of 9
- in mgs primary.
- in standard3. still very stupid but at that time, a smart enough cookie. horrible at math.
- i don't actually remember much from THAT long ago. i don't remember much from yesterday, let alone 10years ago. forgive me.

5 years ago i was...
- a day short of 14
- in f2? i think so.
- in mgs secondary school
- if in fact i WAS in f2, horribly anti-ed by my math teacher. read a lot as i had some.. er.. social problems. nominated to be a prefect and (at that time) happy to take the post =/ so i was a nerd. i still am. lol

1 year ago...
- in college. a day short of being 18
- actually studying real hard coz i had trials in a few day's time.
- with someone who actually came over to celebrate my birthday the next day with a few other friends. but then again, that was last yr. to the day. EXACTLY. i actually don't bother filling up my mental capacity with events from this period of time till sometime in october. so. not much memories.
- still a nerd but breaking out of my shell. sortof. didn't actually break out of my shell until like.. half a year later. lol
- much better at math than i used to be.

yesterday i was..
- 2 days short of being 19.
- in monash uni, kl
- at midvalley megamall to meet speepe. enjoying sushi. her treat. whee~
- have radically changed from how i was a yr ago. at least i can sort of look after my hair now. haha.
- cursing the effing atm machine at uni for not working. AGAIN.
- borrowing money from khong due to my horrigibly broke condition due to the horrigibly uselessness of the atm machine which had NOT worked for the last 4 days.
- enjoying rum raisin

5 most recent songs i've listened to..
- satisfaction - benny benassi
- blue fear - armin van buuren
- tong hua - guang liang
- so cold - breaking benjamin
- tempted to touch - rupee

5 songs i know all the lyrics to..
- semi-charmed life - third eye blind
- mr. brightside - the killers
- heard that sound -mxpx
- tempted to touch - rupee
- forever young - youth group
(fine i know this is all kinda lame. but i don't usually listen to lyrics. so the songs i actually KNOW the lyrics to are those which are clear and easily remembered. and pronounced. haha)

5 ideal places to running away to..
- penang
- back to my room in kl
- nice place to hang out i suppose. club. cinema. anywhere
- somewhere peaceful? without the sights and sounds of the city.
- arms of someone? i took that from thomas' blog. sorry. i have no idea where i WILL run to.

5 things i really want..
- straight HDs from now until i finish my course and professional cert and watever else i might endeavour into
- ice cream and dim sum
- never to have to bother to watch my weight
- more cash. clothes. car. anything.
- to make it into monash caulfield
- for my assignments to magically be completed. hmm. it's now 6 things i want. haha

5 things i should be doing right now..
- my overpiling assignments
- talk to my sister
- sleeping
- disturbing someone. anyone. i'm bored.
- checking my mailbox. i've got mail from some ppl. whee~ *hugs*

5 biggest joys in my life..
- family. couldn't make it without all their support. emotional, financial, everything =)
- friends. especially those that have stuck through thick and thin with me through the years. especially my high school friends. love you girls.
college friends and uni friends too. thanks for making my life more enjoyable =)
- icecream and dim sum
- my life and everything that came with it. not the best of lives but i have ppl who love me so that's more than enough. lol (this is very awwwww worthy =P)
- that it is my birthday tomorrow

5 ppl i tag...
- nianz
- amy
- sookie
- steven
- whoever else that actually will bother to do it. u can tag urself. i don't mind. don't care.

No comments: