Monday, June 11, 2007

bad way to go down in history. boo.

i just got a friendster message:

i don't think u remember me but i saw u trip over a dog in ms chee's tuition before
mind being my friend?

wait.. you think? i got insulted for my bit of klutziness that occurred TWELVE YEARS ago and do i mind being ur friend?

c'mon, i don't really even remember people i met yesterday, let alone twelve years ago AND am not particularly interested in having my friendster account set up for meeting NEW (albeit this might be qualified as OLD) friends.

zomg. i'm remembered for my klutziness.
i'm so gonna have to get the klutz in me out.
what a sucky way to go down in history for.

right. i'm ranting. money caps is a killer.
triple whammy coming up.
why can't monash set up a proper exam schedule?
back to money caps.
may the force be with idiots like me,
cheers~

No comments: