Saturday, June 16, 2007

chocolate showered

so. ming tagged me.

***
Instructions: Paste the following on your blog and tag 5-10 people to answer the questions below. Have them tag other people. Your "tagged" friend will answer the questions about you.
1. Origins of name and meanings healthy and beautiful =)
2. Age 19 on the verge of 20.
3. Birth place Lam Wah Ee, Penang
4. Siblings older brother and sister and a lil princess.
5. Nicknames chengjienanny, smurf/smurfette, mushroom, spap, mashimaro, peh keh, muffintop, etc.
6. Hobbies and lifestyle reading, hanging out with friends/siblings, bumming around, refer to profile.
7. Shopping place zara, mng, nafnaf, anywhere with decent clothes
8. Theatre GSC
9. 3 words that describe me klutzy, doormattish, icecream and hugs
10. Favourite activities Shopping, an unhealthy lifestyle, anything fun-ish. yes. geek activities like mage included.
11. Frequently visited websites blogs, friendster, anything decent i come across on stumble.
12. Dressing style anything so i don't overheat. i like winter clothings though.
13. Model of my phone/incoming call ringtone sony ericsson t-10 (yes, i know.. old and kinda cacated phone. *shrugs. buy me a new one then =P); darude's sandstorm
14. Collections stamps. books.
15. Favourite colours Blue & purple.
16. When I get lonely, i complain to everyone, bloo included (;
17. Favourite type of movie, and the one that is most touching anything which has a decent storyline and acting which isn't slapstick humour or involving ghosts.
18. Favourite type of music, and favourite song alternative, rock, etc. etc. fave bands include snow patrol, linkin park, quietdrive.. you get the picture, right?
19. A must-wear jewelry my necklace and crystal bracelets. they don't actually complement my clothing or give me luck or improved memory or anything.. i just wear them. more sentimental value than anything.
20. I can’t live without money. and a decent internet connection. and a bed. with bloo.
21. apparently, question 21 doesn't exist

-____-"

22. A man who can make you lose your mind that's a need to know basis. most people don't need to know.

23. Females that I admire like, really admire? my mum and sister. and, natalie portman - smart, beautiful, talented, rich and sophisticated.
24. Specialties i'm one of a kind. i don't do anything really well, but i do them all decently enough =)
25. My best culinary dish Fruit Cheese Pie
26. I see and I have to buy anything that catches my eye at the moment i have sufficient cash in my wallet *lol
27. Biggest eew factor Insects
28. Favourite books too many to mention. anything good, basically. and no, text books and all those teen novels don't count in my opinion.
29. Best thing people said about me *shrugs* dunno. any praises i get is a good thing - they're seldom and far between *lol*
30. Country I want to visit the most nowhere in particular. just as many as i can before i die..
31. Usual time for bed and getting up 3-4am; 10-11am. unless i have exams. or something to do. 32. What I wear to sleep favour boxers and other form of jammies.
33. If I can’t sleep, I'll bum around the net.
34. I hug this during when I sleep bloo
35. Something that I currently am interested in icecream and hugs
36. Something that I make a habit out of talking too much. yes, i'm TRYING my best to break it.
37: Bad habits I can't break not being able to say no =/
39. Favourite artist too many to mention.
40. Favourite actor/actress Natalie portman, edward norton, anyone with good acting skills. no one in particular.
41. I’ll get excited when I'm having fun
42. Expectations in a mate nice, taller and slim, compatible personality who can understand me.
43. Flower that represents me the most getting flowers is always a good thing. dunno if any represent me specifically.
44. If Valentine’s not the 14th of February, I want it to be don't celebrate it enough to really care.
45. What do I view ‘love’ as? intangible and probably something beyond our grasp.
46. If I can be a guy for a day i don't want to be a guy. i like being a girl JUST fine =D
47. Something that makes me cry sad stuffs.
48. What would I do at the end of the world? hug.
49. What I wanna say the most now i should sleep shouldn't i?
50. Something that I wanna say to people I tag after this do it if you wish.

***

1. What is your friend's name? ming-y
2. Jock, Geek, Prom King/Queen, Loner, "Friendly(Flirtatious, Promiscuous etc.)".Pick the word(from the list above) that best describes your friend. friendly
3. Choose 5 adjectives to describe your friend. tall, sweet, pure, sociable, nice
4. What colour do you think best associates with your friend? white
5. In 10 years time, where do you see your friend? probably married with tonnes of kids , living the life of rich 'taitai' - the whole tea parties, sipping coffee in coffeebean and stuff =)
6. Describe your friend's blogging style. original

tag done =)

may the force be with the caffeineted mango,
cheers~

No comments: