Thursday, June 21, 2007

touching base. briefly.

so basically my week in pg just involved shopping and eating.

am so bloated.

had the most fab seafood dinner last night. 8 of us and 11 dishes. no kidding. there was this four season tofu seafood thing, char koay kak, seafood glass noodles, crab, softshellcrab, spiky shell, lala, mantis prawn, nestum prawns, squid, fish and fried icecream for dessert. and super cheap too! seven of us just paid 40 each for SO much seafood (it was darren's birthday). mmm. seafood haven.

mum's been cooking all my fave foods coz i haven't been back for ages. and been taking me shopping. also coz i haven't been back for ages.

i love being pampered (;

oh. and the smurf got a haircut. it's short and it looks terrible *sobs

someone tell me what to do with my hair now? i hate it. hate hate hate. boo.
meh, nothing i can do but wait for it to grow out.. and i can't even straighten my hair in aus!! its gonna look like crap! noes!! ='(

anyways. will be back in kl this sat. so. you people better prepare for me to come back!!! (;
you people better NOT make fun of my hair. or i might just break down and cry.
warn you all first! someone, warn jason.
LOL

sigh, i miss my long hair.

may the force be with ruined hair,
cheers~

No comments: