Sunday, November 11, 2007

go-karting !

so, my holiday plans didn't quite turn out the way i thought it would.. *shrugs* some instances are beyond our control, aren't they?

anyway, ( i think due to my constant complaints) i went go-karting today.

it was so fun ! even if i'm super slow (at least i wasn't last.. teehee) and got bumped around quite a bit, this was really really fun *beams*

and, note, go-karting here is nothing like the go-karts back in genting. THOSE are slow. these ones have a max speed of 40kph which in a go-kart, is pretty fast already. at least to me =p

in the photos: me, my bro, mad, eng hoe and teri.

my photo with jien makes me look fat so am not posting it (;
didn't take photos with the rest like andrea, erica, rob and all. actually there are photos.. just not with me >.<

other photos of the track and stuff in another cam so will upload it another time.

anyway, i've been functioning on too little sleep for too many hours already.

may the force be with go-karting,
cheers~

No comments: