Monday, November 19, 2007

loyal we'll ever be

i came across a surprising discovery today.

my school actually has its own website which you can visit here
and i'm not talking about my school as in my university coz if monash doesn't have its own website, it's just asking for academic suicide.

i'm talking about my dear old MGS.
yes, my high school.
one of the smallest of all schools in penang yet it has its own website.
and facebook and friendster account but as those are run by my friends *waves it aside*

it's all in malay and as i read it i came to a horrific discovery.. i can still understand malay. actually, that isn't horrific. just trying to be melodramatic. heat's screwed my mind up.

i actually really miss those times in high school.. but looking back upon photos of the past, you really think how did THOSE people become who we are today?

a photo of my best friends back in the day (i'm taking the photo >.<) and you think.. our lives have changed so much..
(and of course, how we look.. we kinda look.. rather.. bad last time.. lol)

the close bonds of friendship we had are, aye, still there, but it has drifted apart aside from the handful we hang on to..
we've gradually drifted apart and majority of us can't even meet up with each other anymore due to conflicting university schedules.. that and us being thrown all over the world

i do miss high school. life was much less complicated then..

and though i'm not sure how all your lives have taken shape, i do wish everyone the best of luck. may we all lead the lives we wanted =)

and though our patriotism to our school varied greatly, i'd say, in the end, we are mgs-ians and loyal we'll ever be.

may the force be with every one of you girls,
cheers.

- postnotes -
#1: actually i got totally led off the original point of me blogging. the point was that my school has a website and that its UPDATED. that came as a complete shocker.
#2: i looked rather retarded in high school. i know i don't look THAT much better now but i DO look better. stop making fun of my high school pics. i already know i looked.. nerdy =p
and you know who you are. stop smirking.

No comments: