Wednesday, November 07, 2007

in the middle of all the circles..

7th november and i'm done with all my papers.
after-exam euphoria, come to me!

so weird, after a few weeks of grueling away, i have totally no feelings about finishing exams.
boo.
something's wrong with me.

exams were... not so great. so unlike tutorials and knowing me, i only read tutorials meaning i have no idea how to do the papers. boo. kinda spent the majority of my time during papers calculating how much i'll need to get to pass. that does not bode well for me.

some backdated photos.. as usual (;

that's at the linkin park concert couple weeks back with my ever loving housemate. actually more than that. three weeks.

at ying thai yesterday, bad photo but only group photo =/

on to new addictions: scrabulous ! i keep getting trashed by him =(
i know it's just a game and it's ok to lose but very bo kam luan. lol ! me no likee ! his english too good. *sobs* but it's still tonnes better than minesweeper. lol

ok. this is a very disconnected post. it's too early to think properly.
yes, i blame being awake at this weird hour on my penchant of being friends with people who have no respect for my sleeping habits.
ok, i kid, i kid. i don't mind really and i'm usually awake by 8plus so it's fine for them to call me at this time.
just being a grouch.

time to wake jien up to go shop. teehee.

oh, and to also find some prezzies and get over the most unsettling news i've heard all day.

not that my day has been far moved into but i think i'll be unsettled by the news for a few weeks to come. lol

may the force be with shopping,
cheers~

No comments: