Friday, March 14, 2008

it is OFFICIAL..

... i am a squatter !

so far, i have and will spend

3 weeks on my brother's couch

1 week on my new (but now quite done up) bed in my new home

1 and a half weeks at my darling's.

then back for the remainder of my time at my new place till everyone goes home

then back to my bro's !

i don't even need to really unpack !
not until i come back from perth, that is.

on another point, i'm not flying alone this time! yina's flying with me coz irwin's in perth too (;
she called me last night to tell me her great news; that her parents greenlighted her trip and irwin suddenly had a windfall. lol,


8 more days, i can't wait, can you babe?

fyi, moving tomorrow (or sunday) so i won't have much internet connection (unless i can bum off one of the neighbouring houses wireless or i'm at uni) so until then, miss me people.

may the force be with my new cosy home and of course, my holiday to perth,
cheers~

No comments: