Thursday, May 15, 2008

i never


i never realised how close to the exam i now am
i never realised how hard my subjects are until i open my books
i never realised how much i have to do, and how little time i have to do it
i never realised how stressed i was about it till i figured how why i have had a three-day-persistant-headache-which-isn't-going-away
i never realised how much i sometimes hate all this, but not wanting to let it slip me by anyway
i never realised how much my parents depend on me doing well until i received the letter from home
i never realised how small my bank account is now (what happened to all my pay?) and that it's time i curb my retail therapy as its not doing me any good
i never realised how fat i'm getting coz of all the chips and cookies i've taken to munching all the time

i never realised how much i can complain when i just have a channel to let it out.

it's my blog, let me be.
i'll resume to being normal tomorrow after i've grumped out a bit.

i'm gonna be a basketcase in a bit anyway.

No comments: