Sunday, May 11, 2008

the passing of years..


you have...

loved me from the day i was born
given me a life, to the best you can, with enough money and love to always ensure i'm comfortable
pampered me, scolded me, smacked me but ultimately, always been there for me
been there for me, through the mistakes, through the bad times
loved me unconditionally, even when i'm being a total bitch
never turned your back on me, even when i'm not seeing what i could do that will best benefit me
and above all, always made sure i know i have somewhere to go back to even if i felt i were totally alone in this world

for the two most special people in the world,

happy birthday dad!
even if we don't always get along, i'm glad you've been at my side all these years.
thank you for being a great dad (;

and..

happy mum's day! even with the passing of years, you'll always be one of the most beautiful ladies i know, and of course, always fantastic mr. mum.

i love you two to bits!

me loves,

may the force be with my parents,
cheers~

No comments: