Friday, July 06, 2007

closing of a chapter

it's been a long time since i moved to kl. yes, one and a half years in most people's books isn't a long time but really, it is.

ups and downs there were always people that stood by me.

these people of course made kl more than just bearable.. they made kl a home to me, a place i would go back to just to be able to spend some time with them. they touched my heart more than they'll ever know and provided some light in my life there..

of course my first semester there was sarah and my engineering group: alex, aqel, steven, khong, zaid, etc.

sarah, the coolest malay girl i've ever known. she's fashionable, open and best of all, fun (;
haven't hung out with her forever and i missed her badly ):

hmm.. most of the engineering dudes. they seem to be doing allright.

yina, the addition to my apartment during 2nd sem: the sassy johor girl that's always going to singapore! *meltswithjealousness.. i wanna go shop there toos!* lol
oh.. and joy's on the far right. she's ej's best mate (;

also the first time i met the first of my current group.. mr. see, the first friend i ever made. lol i can still remember him asking me where to buy our accounting text book from and then mixing with me coz according to him, i looked like a nerd that could help him do assignments
LOL
jien.. in microecons class. she sat beside me. its kinda strange we became good friends.. i hardly hung out with her last sem.. lol zomg and to imagine last sem the ONLY thing we talked about was HOW to do assignments and TIPS for exams *faints
vin and dickson.. the siblings which never attended class but somehow ended up sitting beside me in one of the few econ stats lectures they deigned to enter. lol. one of the first things vin ever said to me was to tell me how bad my eyebags are. babe, eyebags are an inevitable fact of uni life (; dickson just talked about books. and music. and that my parting looked like a ketupat.
LOL

amazing how things have changed this semester. from hanging out ALL the time, to movies, to meals and to holidays, my life has become so dependant and intertwined with you four that without vin and dickson in melb, i'm not quite sure how we're going to function. it just seems.. wrong. like a puzzle piece out of place :(

ms jien lim, the smartest and most hardworking person in my group. without her, all of us will seriously just fizzle out and die. serious! lol but she's loads of fun too (;
am so glad she's coming aus with me.. at least i have someone familiar there.. =)

ms vinny ninja/koala bear. zomg!! she's not going to aus with us *sobs* i'm gonna miss her so so much!! really, ok? she's real fun to hang out with.. always makes people laugh with her bubbly and cheerful attitude. and she's got the cutest fur rug ever (;

babe, promise u'll keep in touch ok? i had the bestest time vegging out at your house. lol. u wait, i'll be back end of the year :)

she gave me the most darling collage as a farewell present. *sobs* made me so teary eyed when i looked at it and knew that i wouldn't be able to sit around with her anymore and laugh about everything and anything.. ='(

oh, yea, i'm bwoo in her mind. she even stuck a blue butterfly! so touched ok!

dickson. lol, the dude i thought was very cool and above us mere mortals when we first met but learnt better since then. lol. great friend to have who'll go out of his way for someone.

even weird women going to puchong.
LOL
ok. sorry. cheapshot.

but you are a good friend to have no matter what. you made my life in kl a whole lot more enjoyable, taking me as well as my darlings, ej and wen out. really appreciate everything u did =)

mr see, i'll see you in melbourne. yes, i promise i'd get my ass there and it's half there already, right? lol, don't forget me ok!! must remember to come up caulfield AND TAKE US OUT when you do, k? teehee

wenniez!! my ex school mate whom i lost contact with till this year. zomg, she's so boisterous and LOUD i couldnt' live without her. she makes everyday fun and we can laugh about anything. i'm gonna miss her so so much. gonna miss the times where we troop to ej's to cook then to mine to veg out.. or her randomly dropping by at my place just to chill and sleep over..
sigh.. how time flies, doesn't it?

of course, through EVERYTHING, the moving process, the lonely and stressed out periods, the almost failing and happy times, i always had my no.1 favourite housemate ej(!) with me
zomg, she's ms. fashionista, my own personal wardrobe person with all the advice about clothes and fashion i SHOULD know about. not only fashion but all those weird little facts like second life and that you can actually be a pole dancer to fill up those break times during exams. a great friend i could just sit and chill with for hours and talk about absolutely nothing, watch weird tamil movies at odd hours and wake up in the middle of the night just coz i need to print something and the printer's in her room.
all in all, one of those small of stature, jap-looking in heritage and big of heart. like. giant.

it's been a long one year six months but not long enough to spend among you people..
thank you for always being there for me, for making my life in kl enjoyable and a period of my life i'd never want to forget and can mark as fond memories i'd like to relive someday.

i know sometimes i am not the best friend to have but i'm really glad i met you people and you all took the time and effort for me.

really, am super sad to have left for that means, kl no longer is a home to me. i don't even have a place to stay there anymore. actually i do. but, it's not really my own place.. *sobs

*heart* you all

*hugs*

see you all in aus k!

may the force be with those that touched my heart,
cheers~

.XOXO.

p/s: flight this sat (7th july) 9.30pm. don't miss me too much! (;

No comments: