Tuesday, July 17, 2007

les miserables =(

went to do my medical checkup today.
i'm healthy aside from slightly bad eyesight. contacts wrongly powered. shrugs. tell me something i didn't know.

doctor was extremely sweet. one of our conversations went like this..
Doc(D): and how long have u been here?
Smurf(S): (while shivering) about a week
D: oh, you poor thing! u came in at an extremely cold period. this is one of the coldest winters yet. there's forecast for hail!!
S: (looks extra miserable)
D: make sure u bundle up everyday! wear thick clothing, get leggings, get scarves..

LOL
so nice

BUT

it is an extremely miserable day.

weather super cold and its damn windy AND its raining.

walking to the HSA office, it rained. and it was so windy i had to battle through the wind while making sure no part of my body got blown away. and mind you, i live about a 40minute walk away from that damned building plus i couldn't find it so i had to look for it.

and they took a photo for my visa RIGHT after that ok! i was still shivering and miserable so my student visa photo looks so retarded. LOL.

when i was walking home, it rained again. even heavier. sighhh. i am so drenched and miserable at the moment. i can't feel my fingers anymore. or my nose. or my ears.

sigh.. hug me tight and shelter me from the rain and wind.

may the force be with currently sortof homeless smurfs,
cheers~

No comments: