Thursday, July 26, 2007

deathly hallows


so.. after almost 10hours of enforced reading and even delaying my brother's dinner today until he dragged me off to eat coz he was hungwee, i finished harry potter and the deathly hallows. i gotta say, i really enjoyed it.

and no, i'll not ruin it. i'm not as evil a person as mr. tan who ruined all my stories for me before i even touch a hard copy of it.

it's kinda dark.. loads of killing and wars and moral scruples thrown out of the window, even by our heroes but it's all justifiable so all's good.

really hoping i can find a hard copy of the american special ed coz i've no idea where to find em here and reading the ebook has given me a serious headache. bad spelling and grammar, see? and i want to finish the building of my collection toos =)

but at least i've read the book =D

anyway, it's spap's birthday tomorrow. the spap who can never remember MY birthday OR my horoscope though my birthday is exactly ONE week after his. see? terrible, right? at least i remembered, right? lolz

anyway.. happy birthday! someone getting old already! teehee

i can't see this coming birthday as a particularly enjoyable one.
oh. actually. it will. co's taking me up for skiing this weekend and my sis is coming down next week to celebrate with me. oh, and nianz gave me a box of chochies =)
can't wait. whee~

may the force be with the deathly hallows,
cheers~

No comments: