Thursday, February 21, 2008

highlights of magma red

last post till i'm in melbourne. flying off in a day!

it's weird, how fast time flies.. three months passed by in a wink of an eye and already, it's time to return to reality. i'm so gonna miss home, my fat kid, my mum and sisters, my besties like sonia and amy and the other girls. i'm loath to leave.. *sigh

no more being pampered by my super mum, no more being able to poke fun at my little sister when i'm bored, no more running into chie's room when i want someone to talk to.
no more bugging fat kid when i'm bored, or want his company, no more calling my darlings for random chats, just to pass the day.

i guess, however old i grow, the little girl syndrome in me will never fade.. i still need my loved ones.

i know this has happened a hundred thousand times before, but the dread feeling of leaving, i think, will never go away. doesn't help that i HATE flying alone.

it's the same old tired story, but yet it's different each time. i'll look forward to the day where i'd see each and everyone of u again.

till i see you all again, i'll be thinking of you, so very fondly ='(

<3, ann.

p/s: http://buscrashnomore.blogspot.com

No comments: